wanna blog like amy.
so here goes.

FIRSTLY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUMMY.
nothing significant. but.. is the thought that count.
-
SECONDLY. GOOD LUCK TO MY SISTER.
HER PSLE STARTS TML.
-
THIRDLY. went fer piano lesson today. teacher scolded me like nobody's business.
i didnt practice! argh. nice iggy followed me there and waited there fer one hour! ty!
-
FOURTHLY. bought maple prepaid card again! argh! i cant control myself in spending money. I'M SO BROKE NOW.
-
FIFTHLY. went out with yao to j8. took bus 13. saw ernest. BUT... he took the bus IN FRONT of our bus. how nice.
-
SIXTHLY. walked around j8 while waiting fer cheryl. ate haagan daz!(spelling) hehe.
-
SEVENTHLY. I BOUGHT ANOTHER PREPAID CARD THERE. I NEED TO CONTROL MANN.
-
EIGHTLY. went to raffles place with yao and cheryl. omg. i'm a lightbulb. but.. who cares.... hehe.. cheryl bought her IPOD MINI. damn.. i'm jealous....
-
NINTHLY. bought birthday present fer my mummy! x)) i'm nice. I BOUGHT A CHOCOLATE FROM ROYCE FER 6DOLLARS AND 20CENT. I'M JUST SOOO NICE. -.- right.
-
TENLY. took bus 857 home. DIRTY BUS. saw vomit and nearly stepped on it. yuck. and i wanna buy NOKIA 6101. saw it before i left suntec.
-
ELEVENTHLY. actually there's no eleventhly. i just wanna see how eleven will turn out. it's quite funny though. hahahahas.



nights people! TAG ME FER GOODNESS SAKE.
x)))))))))))))))))

i know you'll read this.. so.......
MARVIN TNG MAO WEI.
TAG ME YOU IDIOT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog